Beer Geeks, connoisseurs, frequent biertrinkers, new appreciators and weekend-sessioners unite! The Friar’s Union is more than a “beer club” and we want YOU in.
Friar’s Union Membership Details/Rules
1. The member will be provided a 7 Monks logo Belgian tulip glass for drinking purposes while at 7 Monks Taproom. This glass is slightly over 16 oz. High ABV (alcohol by volume) beers, including all Belgian and Belgian-style beers, will be filled to the monk’s neck on the glass (approximately 12 oz.).* Other styles falling into the 12 oz. pour category include but are not limited to the following examples: bourbon barrel-aged beers, all or any bocks, meads, and barley wines.
2. All members must present their membership ID to the bartender/manager prior to the first order so we can charge accordingly.
3. Monthly specials will provide exclusive benefit for members only. Again, only members with a valid ID will be provided with the specials and 7 Monks drinking glass while in the taproom.
4. Membership Fee: $100. This is good for one year from the date of membership purchase. An annual renewal fee of $40 will be required to keep one’s membership current for the following year. This process will keep repeating itself with a renewal fee of $40 each year on the anniversary of the membership.
5. Please remember, only active members will receive financial benefit based on the given month’s special. Friends and family who are not members do not qualify for any membership discounts.
6. Whenever various specials are offered to the general public, members can partake in that special or the one pertaining to the Friar’s Union, whichever is more beneficial to the member.
7. Membership will be capped between 250-300 members.
8. 7 Monks management reserves the right to eliminate any membership due to poor behavior. No refund of the initial/annual fee will be given if a membership is terminated for this reason.
Benefits of Membership:
· Different Friar’s Union specials every month
· On the 7th of every month, we will be offering a special that is separate than the current monthly special.
· On the 27th of each month, we will announce the following month’s special on Facebook or via our website (7monkstap.com)
· Priority invite via email to tap takeovers (i.e. 30 Short’s handles on tap for an evening) and beer dinners (2-3 minimum per year). RSVPs will reserve your place in the order responses are received. Please keep in mind we have a maximum capacity of 140
· Usage of a Friar’s Union Belgian Tulip glass every time you’re in the Taproom
· 10% off any clothing and/or accessories
· 7 Monks’ Friar Union T-Shirt
· 7 Monks Bumper Sticker
*Please note that each and every bartender has the right to approximate a less than full pour on styles of beer designed to be in goblets (12oz) or any beers higher than average in alcohol.Thank You for Considering the Friar’s Union!